Registering on OMX is simple and only takes a few minutes to get fully set up. This article will walk you through the process of creating your own user login on OMX. Once you're registered as a user, you'll need to get associated with your organization page on OMX. To learn how to claim or administer your company, click here
- Go to www.theomx.com
- Click on 'Join' in the upper right corner
- Enter your details in the form. Your email, name, password and consent are required. Attach your user account to a company profile by typing in your company name and selecting it from the options that will appear as you type.
- Once you click 'Register' you will receive a confirmation email from OMX. If you don't receive this email within a few minutes and it's not in your SPAM/JUNK folder, please contact email@example.com for help.
- Once you've received this email, please click on the confirmation link in the email to complete the registration.
- You're now ready to get associated with your company page on OMX. To learn how to get associated with an existing company page on OMX - click here.