Once you've registered with OMX - the next step is to join or claim your existing organization profile on the system. If you can't find your organization, click here for instructions on how to create a profile.
Begin by logging in to OMX using the email and password that you created during the registration process.
Once logged in, the system may automatically suggest a number of organizations for you to join based on your email domain. If there are no suggestions, the next step is to find your organization profile in the OMX marketplace.
You'll find the OMX global search bar at the top of your screen; from there follow the steps below to associate yourself with your company profile.
1. Enter your organization name into the search box and press 'Enter' on your keyboard.
2. In the search results, scroll down until you find your organization. If you can't find it, click here to learn how to add your organization to the database.
3. Once you've found your organization, click on the organization name to be redirected to the existing profile page. Note: All existing profile pages were complied from publicly available information.
4. From your profile, you can request to claim your company by clicking the 'Claim This Company' button located on the left hand side of the page. Your request to claim will now be reviewed by one of our OMX team members and once approved you'll be able to edit the company details.
If your company has already been claimed by another user, you will see an 'Administer This Company' button instead of the 'Claim This Company' button. In this scenario, your request to administer the company will be reviewed by person who has already claimed the company.
5. Once approved, you'll be able to make changes to your company profile.