In OMX, when you find a company that you are interested in, you can bookmark them for future reference. Once you bookmark them, you are able to take notes on them, download their contact information into Excel and tag them. Tagging in OMX allows you to take full advantage of the platform's visualization tools and integration with Google Maps. Please note that visualizations are only available at the Manage subscription level and above.
To bookmark a company:
1. When performing a search in OMX, hover your mouse over a company until a 'Bookmark' button appears in the far right hand side of the result. You can click this button to add the company to your bookmarks.
2. You can also bookmark a company directly from their public profile page. Clicking on a company name from the search results will take you to their public profile.
3. Click the 'Bookmark' button located in the upper right hand corner.
5. Once you've bookmarked a company, they will appear in your 'Bookmarked' tab when performing any search.
6. Bookmarks are also always accessible from the navigation menu on your main company Dashboard.