The OMX platform provides two key features to manage documents related to causality. It is important for prime contractors and eligible parties to establish that the contract they won was the reason they started doing business with a supplier in the first place. Proving causality is a key factor for contractors doing indirect IRB/ ITB transactions.
You can establish and strengthen causality by storing documents and email related to your relationship and transactions within the OMX platform.
Uploading any documents to OMX's secure servers can be easily done by following the below steps.
1. From your company Dashboard, click the 'Documents' tab in the left hand navigation menu. This action will bring you to your list of supporting documents that you have uploaded.
2. To browse your computer's files for the file you wish to upload, click the choose 'Choose File' button.
3. Or you can drag files from your computer into the 'Drop files to upload' area.
4. Once you've chosen your file or dropped it into the 'Drop' area, click the 'Upload' button to finalize the upload process.
5. You will now see your file in the document repository and can easily send it to any organization on OMX by clicking on the 'Send to...' button.
6. Next, start typing the name of the organization you wish to send the document to. From the drop down menu that appears, select the name of the organization and you're good to go. Note that when you see an organization name with a check-mark beside it, that indicates there is a user/ the organization has been claimed on OMX.
7. You can also edit the details on the document and tag the document to a project or transaction for use in proving causality. To access this area, click on the 'Edit' button beside the document you wish to edit.
7. Fill in any document details or tag it with a project or transaction.